Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Shake it Off

Well, I'm not a huge fan of Taylor Swift.
But this song seems to come up often in our WODs.
And I tell ya. Music does affect my results, lol.

I get lost in the song.
The problem with the music in our workouts is that I lose count. Because not only do I have to count my reps, I have to count what round I'm on. I can't hold all of those numbers in my head :). When I work out at home, I put some jewels in a jar after every round. Some people use pennies. But for the gym, I just bought one of these:



What do you use? Do you just keep it all in your head? How do you do it when you are concentrating on the movements (and singing along to a catchy tune)? I need a personal trainer to do all of that counting for me, lol.


it is a cute video :) I think that the video makes me like the song more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment